In our family, everyone does Bible study. That would be true even if we did not homeschool.
- demonstrate general knowledge of Bible structure by writing a general outline, including in that outline all books of the Bible and their authors.
- demonstrate general knowledge of Biblical content by summarizing the contents of every book
- memorize Scripture, quantity to depend on age and ability
- discuss the history of the Bible, including how the Canon was determined
- also discuss Scriptural authenticity and explain the controversy perpetuated by the King-James-Only sect
- spend time daily in God’s Word. Lessons learned will be shared with the family, and with others at God’s leading
- apply Scriptural commands and principals to daily life